CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Helen's Mother's day card... Part II



I made this card for Bry's Mom for Mother's day. I wasn't sure what the end result was going to be. I found a box of embellishments that had a whole pile of dust on and said that I am sure I can come up with something cool. I found buttons and old earrings which was missing the mate. and playing with different techniques and just a great time playing.

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Friendships Journey, Canvas Bkrd, Love-Unkown/ foam Accessories: Embellies from dollar store and Granny's junk, Sponge, Moss colored ribbon from joannes, Copic Mkrs, tag punch, pop dots, Scissors, Inks: Black, TH distress antique linen, vintage photo, bashful blue, mellow moss Paper: Apricot appeal, Certainly Celery, Vanilla, Bashful Blue,

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin