CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cheese... your It!!!



Check out this pretty cool card. I was fooling around with the CHF "Tyson the turtle". He is so adorable. I love to make him with coordinating colors and rainbow polka dots. Very cool looking with the copic markers. I thought of a funny and this is what I came up with.... Kind of like the cutting of the cheese pun.... How cute. I also put this one in a challenge. The GSG challenge for today. Check it out. Let me know what you think????

Recipe:
Stamps: CHF- Tyson turtle, Stampa Rosa- Cheese You're wonderful, Posh Impressions - bkrd texture, and the Clear stamp of swirls Accessories: Copic mkrs, SU! Corner punch, Pop dots and sponge for the edges. Ink: Brocade Blue, Wild Wasabi and for the Paper: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Brocade Blue.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin