CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fabulous!!!!


This was a really neat project. I was over a great friends house and she showed me these great books. They have been around for a hundred years. It never dawned on me DUH!. that these would be great for Copics. They are Dover publications. You can use the designs and illustrations for graphics and crafts applications, free and without special permission. and the only rule is that you include no more than ten in the same publication or project to be reproduced. I borrowed her books. Any art store carries them. They are awesome. I was able to practice some copic stuff. Aren't they great.
Deets:
Dover publication: Old-fashioned floral designs. ( it has the CD so when you print you can figure out your sizes. I heat set it and then had no problems with the copics bleeding. Stamp sets: Garden Silhouttes Accessories: Ribbon, Sizzix, Dew drops- meadow, Copic mkrs, Nesties, Sponge, pop dots Ink: Always artichoke Paper: Vanilla, White, Old Olive, Pumpkin pie, So Saffron

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin