CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Enjoy Your day!


Isn't this little boy cute. I was looking for something for Emily and I saw him and said WOW! I haven't used this stamp in such a long time I should use him.
I also went onto the Daily dare and checked out some of the weekend challenges. I did find one for colors....(OCCC), I used More Mustard, Bashful blue and the Night of navy. I don't think the colors are balanced very well here. It does look cool all blended.
Deets:
Stamp Sets: The rubbernecker stamp co. (2000) and sentiment is from CHF Kim Hughes collection Tyson the turtle Accessories: Nesties, MS butterfly punch, edge punch, corner punch, sponge, Copic mkrs, Pan Pastel, White opaque, pop dots, Atyou Spica Dew drops Inks: Black, Night of navy Paper: More Mustard, Bashful blue, white, DCWV DP

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin