CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Bored Mommy!...... Make something Eme!





Emily's Barnyard friends









While I was working on my projects and getting ready for my upcoming class. Emily is very busy making her stick animals. They are so awesome. She is using just scrap paper and popping all of the ears, eyes noses (I just love all the square noses. Popped Boxes). I thought I would give you a peek into what she has been up to also. Everyday she is creative with something. I will also show you a card when she finishes that she made to give to Grammy for being mean to her yesterday. I have to say that it came out really good.

Deets: Left over scrap Cardstock, Scissors, Gluestick, Tape and Skewers

.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin