CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Your My Prince Charming!


I'll tell you a little story about the color choices. I have a few repeat colors of the copic markers and my daughter (Emesoda) now wants to have her own copic markers. I said that she could have the repeat colors. Well she saw this cute little guy from Whiff of joy stamps. She wanted her colors to be his colors. *Wink. The things that we do for children. And she picked out the layout also; which is from MFT (mftsc09) Check out the layouts there. Very cool. Anyways. This is the fourth project that I am going to do at my class.
Deets:
Stamp sets: MFT Good Knights/ sentiment, Whiff of joy /Charlie Accessories: Nesties, Ribbon, pop dots, sponges, copic mkrs Inks: Pink passion, gable green, black Paper: White, green galore, pink passion, DCWV- DP

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin