CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Art of Cleaning


I am trying to clean my craft space....Yeah right. I start and then I say I can fix this card and fix that card... Oh.. Change out that ribbon or embellie... I know you have the same challenges... Well, I really mean it
I am trying to clean... Well of course I came across an old card that fell apart for whatever reason. I got to thinking and fixed the card and this is what I came up with. It started out very flat and no color and just the mono grey and green. Watercolored and I was reading some of the old posts from Marianne and fixing projects from years ago with copics well I wanted to see how it would look if I went over it with copics that were watercolored. I think it came out very cool. I thnk it was a card that I did for a masculine class a few years ago. Needless to say the craft space is still a mess. *wink Heee Heee!
Deets:
Stamp set: Loads of Love and Loads of love accessories Accessories: Ribbon, staples, pop dots, Copic mkrs, Glittered $1.00 store embellie, Notebook tab punch, corner punch Pan pastels Inks: Always Artichoke, Chocolate chip, Black Paper: Going grey, Always artichoke, Close to cocoa, Pumpkin pie, white, DP Creative memories

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin