CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Easter

Back by popular demand. I did a card similar for a challenge (*of course) a while back. A few girls saw it and asked if I would show it in one of my classes coming up. What is better than showing it but doing it right. I am still not convinced that this card is finished. I feel that it is missing something. If you can see something it needs let me know?
I thought that this would be a great card to do in my class coming up next week. It will fit the theme.... Glitter / Easter.

Deets:

Stamp set: PSX retired K-2276/ 1997. MFT Essential sentiments Accessories: Big Top note, Sizzix leaf, MS leaf punch, Flower punch, Primas, Nesties, Copic mkrs, Glitter, Atou spica pens,Dew drops mowed grass, window punch, popdots Ink: Black, Garden green Paper: Creme, white, DCWV nana's nursery

I tried a new technique learned in copic class too. I scribbled randomly on paper with the yellow, green and bits of orange, I then took Blender on a rag and dabbed it on the random colors then I punched them with the flower punch. It gives it a really cool look and then all blend together. Very cool Try it and if you think of it link it back to me your projects.. Would love to see them. Have fun!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin