CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Welcome Back!

I Just became available to work on some VERY neglected art.  I am on summer break from school.  I have really been itching to work on some art.  I sooooo miss it.  I have about 7 or 8 girls that are preggers at work.  They are all due around the same time ( go figure!  Don't drink the water right!)  Anyways.  I will be in school again at that time.  I thought that I would get a head start on my Card making.  I have started with a girl from work whose name is Cathy.  It is her birthday and she is also moving so I thought that I would docker up a card that I made last year.  It came out very cool.  Check it out.  I will try to what I did.  Comments Welcome.  Thanks for looking.
Deets:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Paper: DP, Chocolate chip, going grey, Neenah Ink: Black Accessories:  Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Bling, Copic mkrs, Wild Orchid flowers, Pop dots, 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin