CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


I was blog hopping and I came across this layout...well not exactly. I found a similair butterfly called the Artists Butterfly and it was on the Hero Arts blog. I just love this card. I had to copy it I used the butterfly that I had which is butterflies 3 images. I tried to do the feathering technique here but with my camera it doesn't show the feather. Just where they end. It really is blended quite nicely. It kind of look choppy here. I am going to give this card to my In-Laws. They have been married 59 years tomorrow. Congrats you two! Many more! I will work on the blending and the camera thing.

Deets:
Stamps: Hero arts Butterfly, SU! whimsical words, Hero Arts-speckled ornaments Paper: White, Tempting turquoise, Green galore Ink: Black, Taken with teal Copic Markers: B05, YG13, BG49, 110 Accessories: Scalloped edge punch, pearl bling

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin