CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Your Stuck with Me!


I wonder if I have artist's block. I have had such a hard time today trying to figure out what to do. None of the challenges appealed to me...Am I tired?, Am I Bored?, Am I I I.....Not sure. This is what I came up with today. I have Stamp Sista's this week and have to visit my girl Ace of Tray. Haven't seen her in so long. Hence,
NEED THE MOJO BACK! Anyways enough of that blubber. I did come up with this guy. I saw this layout on a blog with different papers and stamps...Just liked the simplicity of everything.

Deets:
Stamps: Imaginisce Twitterepated collection- foxy Sentiment- Kraftin Kimmie Paper: Bordering blue, Cranberry crisp, Neenah, DP fancy pants Ink: black, Bordering Blue, Baroque Burgundy Accessories: Nesties, Bling, Popdots, Copic Mkrs: RV99, E51, 100, 0, C1, C2,C3,C5, C7

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin