CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cherish

My DD has an earache probably swimmers ear. DQ all the way. Anyways, I have been making sure that she is ok She thinks that she is going to die and be left disfigured and deaf. she always thinks of the worst of any situation. I tried to tell her it is water in the ear and its blocked up and with pain equals swimmer's ear. remedies which everyone that I have talked to today has a different one. The MD is of course closed today so, we decided to do the Vinegar and Alcohol. Heat and rest and an advil. Hopefully it will work wonders and she will stop being so worried that she is going to die today. While she is on the couch praying it to go away I made this card. I hope you like.
Deets:
Stamps: Wings of friendship, Baroque Motifs Paper: Bashful Blue, White Ink: Bashful blue, Brocade Blue, Silver Encore pigment Accessories: Nesties, Judikins Aegean Silver EP, Heat gun, Popdots, Primas, Sponge, Brads Ribbon

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin