CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Your My Beautiful Friend!



I had some left over paper and I just love the colors. I just got this stamp set from MFT and thought that I would also do the challenge in the new book from PaperCrafts magazine. The sketch challenges in the back of the magazine. check it out. Funny that while I was making this card, the power went out for almost 3 hours. I actually made this card by candlelight and flashlight. Not bad for being just about blind.

Deets:
Stamps: MFT- Sunflower WTG Paper: Always artichoke, chocolate chip, Summer sun, Authentique-Curiosity, Crate paper-toybox collection Ink: Black Copic Mkr: Y38, Y08, BG0000 E50, E33, E21, E27, E25, YG03, YG07 Accessories: Nesties, Die-Namics- sunflower, med scalloped edge dies, pop dots, clear adhesive dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin