CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

You Deserve it!



I think that I deserve this cupcake. I had such a horrible week at work and the big fat cherry on top was being on call this weekend. Yuck! Well it is over now and I am going to have good luck from here on out! In celebration of that thought, which took me all weekend to make is this card.
MFTWSC33.

Deets:
Stamps: Notched Tags, PI-Cupcake Paper: My Minds Eye-Lost & Found-Blush Rose red, Regal rose, Black, Neenah Ink: Tattered Rose, Black Copic Mkr:E50, E51, E21, E15, E23, E13, E25, E11, E000, R81, R83, R85, R27, R29, R00, R02, RV04, 0 Accessories: Scalloped edge punch, pearl bling, pearl brad, TH tattered rose die, ribbon lace, pop dots, clear adhesive dots, Notched tag die

1 comments:

masterstrokesweb

Master Strokes Delhi, India, provide services for Ecommerce website,CMS website,SEO Services India, SEO,SEM,SMO,PPC Services Company India,Ecommerce website development, india.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin