CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Two 4 one Kite girly!



I made this card for the Mojo Monday Challenge. I just Forgot about it. Isn't that awful. This is pretty much the one that I really enjoy and look forward to finish. I had so much going on this week and yesterday it dawned on me that I didn't even do it when I was reflecting on the cards that I did finish.....Wow! I think I made up for it with this card. What do you think?
MOJO202

Deets:
Stamps: MFT-Aim high, Paper Smooches-Alphadot. Paper: Authentique-Uncommon, White, Vanilla, Going Grey Ink: Black Copic Mkr: E50,E34, E57, E47, E33, R30, R81, R85, R20, C1, C7, C5 0 Accessories: Die-Namics, pearls, linen twine, Pop dots, Nesties, clear adhesive dots

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin