CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Keepsake Treasure for You!




I decided to work on my future sister-in-law's card. They're theme for the wedding is this gold like sunflowers and mostly navy and other shades of rich blues. Fall wedding....cool date too. (9-10-11). Anyways, we got on the subject of Something old and something new, something borrowed and something blue. She did tell me her items and one of them was the six pense. I let her borrow mine, and that was old and then my mother in-law gave her a 2011 penny to add as her something new along with her dress. Which made me come up with the idea of a card. I did make this one for her. I have a penny with the year that she was born (1960) and then this years penny (2011). Well that just left the blue. I decided to put a lot of blue in the card.


Deets:
Stamps: Stampworks-Peddlers pack Paper: My Minds Eye-Lost & Found two-Sunshine, Cream, Not quite navy, Crushed curry Ink: Black Accessories: Nesties, Bling, MS flower punch, brads, bling, SU! flower punch, corner punch, clear adhesive dots, glitter, Die-Namics, Ribbon

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin