CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

With This Ring....







I just had to show you all this beautiful couple. Aren't they adorable. I discovered a new company... Lili of the Valley in the UK. I just love them. Anyways, I couldn't wait to start playing with them. I am going to put this card in the Monthly swap at the Papercraft Clubhouse The theme is Wedding. Just lovely.
Deets:
Stamps: SU! Love Swirls (R), Wplus9-Mehndi Mdeallions, Lili of the Valley- Wedding couple Paper smooches - Word up Paper: White, Neenah, Perfect plum, Certainly celery Ink: TH Chipped sapphire, milled lavender, black Copic Mkr: E0000, E000, E00, E21, R20, R30, E50, E23, E27, C1, C3, C5, N4, BV000, BV04, BV02, BG0000, 0 Accessories: Pop dots, Clear adhesive dots, Bling, label punch, Nesties, Glitter, glue pen, leaf die, flower from Michael's

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin