CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Today is the day....


I really haven't had much time the last few weeks to really play and get it together. I have had a few side jobs making cards and a few projects (not stamping related) *wink wishing I could lock myself in my office and create ART all the time...... Got to make the money honey. Anyways, I am going to a Breast Cancer awareness stamp thing. A local chapter for breast CA. gave a donation for a bunch of girls to make cards so they can raffle them off to make money. make and takes and food, make some cards and what ever you want to do basically. That is right up my ally. This is one of the cards that I made. I have a different leaf die that I may use. This one looks a little flimsy. anyways.

Deets:
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious- save the hooters, WPlus9- Mehndi Medallions Paper: White Ink: Tim Holtz distress inks pinks and reds, Versa Mark Copic Mkrs , Accessories: Die-Namics, Doily die, ribbon, bling, White EP, Heat gun, Pop dots, Clear Adhesive dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin