CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Enjoy your Day!


I wanted to use this stamp set for a while now. I inked it all up and got all the supplies ready to make this card and the heat embosser tool cord was all frayed and very dangerous. I had to ask the hubs to fix it. So finally....Here it is! This picture doesn't do it justice. I still don't know how to get depth with my camera to show you how that flower is popped and the leaves are bent to look like a real flower. and the sentiment is waved like a flag.

Deets:
Stamps: Hero Arts- Luscious Bold flower, MFT More essential sentiments Paper: Real red, tangerine tango, Neenah Ink: Mustard seed, Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Black Accessories: Sponge, Bling, Clear adhesive dots, Heat gun, White EP

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin