CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Smitten Kitten!


I have some catching up to do this week. There are so many great challenges out there this week. I don't have time but, I will certainly try to get some great cards done.

Here is a challenge using these blue's. I went with Lily pad challenge. Check it out.
Lily Pad Cards.


Deets:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas- K0718CL Alma de la' rosa Paper: American Crafts-Margarita, Tempting Turquoise, Besic Grey-Lauderdale, other DP, Neenah Ink: Black, Peeled paint Copic Mkr: R20, R22, B02, 0, B39 Accessories: Ticket punch, Small Oval punch, Nesties, Die-Namic, MFT Button, Bakers twine, Bling, Seam binding, clear adhesive dots, Pop dots, Sponge

1 comments:

Kathy

What a delightful, creative and happy card. I love the pop of color that the heart adds to your card. Thanks for participating in" Kathy's Lily Pad Palette Challenge. :)"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin