CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Big 9

This is Emily's 9th Birthday invitation card. She is having a bowling party on Valentines day. The bowling place gave us their package which is a bowling pin with the invite info and some really cool envelopes. I decided that I wanted a really festive invite for a bunch of 9 year olds. I used their invitation inside of the card and I made up my own outside. This is what I came up with. She can't wait. She wants to pass out her invites today. Had to sit on her. (kids lose stuff so easy. and the party is a ways off..... It came out really cute for the occasion.

Deets:

Stamp sets: SU! swirls, It's a party, Snag em stamps from the twitterpated collection-Foxy (to me looks like a racoon) That is the colors the birthday girl wanted to be it. her day right. Judikins stamp sticks of hearts Accessories: Copic mkrs, corner punch, ribbon, marvy large scalloped and regular heart punchs Inks: White pigment (heat set), Black, real red Paper: Real red, White, R going grey.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin