CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The dark Side

The Valentine dark side. I was playing around with some papers and I saw somewhere this really neat layout. I did try to go back and find it. It was really stunning. As Usual can't find it. So I came up with this . Very pretty.
Deet:
Stamp set: PSX (retired I'm sure have had this stamp since beginning the number is G-2541 /1998) Dating myself. Yikes :# and the other set used was Su! lots of thoughts Accessories: pop dots, ribbon, brads, sponge, xacto knife, window punch Inks: silver encore pigment, real red, rose romance Paper: DCWV dp, black, pink piroette, white

I hope you all enjoy. Emily helped me with the label She did a great job. Stampin is hard huh!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin