CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Do Love You More Than Cheese!



How cute is this little dickens. I just love the little mouse hugging. I just love great huggers. I makes ya feel so good. Anyways. I appologize for such a long long dragged out wait. I have in an aweful state. Computer, home, life etc.... this has all taken a back burner.... seems forever and I really missed you all so much. I just wanted to say that I have made some new years resolution and plan on sticking to them. 1..... Getting on the ball and taking care of all the little details. 2. Becoming a better person. (friends family and people I don't even know yet. and 3. Work on my inner self... which I always seem to blow off. and I have let myself go. diet, exercise and take care of again the little details.) and lone last little thing......4. GETTING BUSY WITH MAKING THE CARDS AGAIN... GOSH! I MISSED IT.

Here is my first card this year and boy let me tell you. Have to get back into the swing of things. I forgot how to do stuff. racking my brains all day. The card did come out very nice

Deets: Stamp set: Ann-ticipation Mouse (1465G) and cheese (1059G) Accessories: Big kick, Big Z top note, Nesties, Copic mkrs, sponge, Primas, popdots CM circle punch Inks: Real Red, Momento black Paper: Real red, rose red, creamy caramel, cameo coral, white

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin