CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hoppy valentines Day


Woncha Be Mine!. I made this card for my DD. I hope that she likes it. She has been very busy at school this week. Reports due, working on VD stuff, and Presidents Week/ Wall of presidents which the students have to make a person stuffed and they sit in a chair. Very Artistic. Anyways. The Roo is one of Eme's Vd centers ( I took) and made this card. I think it came out very cool.
I also entered it into Cindy Haffner's Challenge through MFT ( MFTSC66) on splitcoast. Check it out.
Deets:
Stamp sets: Toucan of my Love, Sweet Talk Accessories: MS Punches, Copic mkrs, Nesties, Top Note, Primas, Spangles which I found at michaels in the wedding section, Bling. Inks: Black Paper: Real Red, Pixie Pink, White, DCWV-spring

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin