CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Hi to you!

I made this card for a friend of mine. She has a daughter who dresses like this... She keeps saying to herself that "It's only a phase that she is going through"... I hope so girlfriend. I would be putting my foot down for sure. anyways. I found this beautiful stamp and just had to get busy. I also put it in Beate's challenge for the weekend. Cool huh!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Daniel Torrente, Just flying by- sentiment
Accessories: Ribbon, Copic mkrs, Nesties, Window punch, MS leaf punch, Primas, pop dots, sponge, buttons Inks: Black, Blush blossom Paper: DP- dcwv, garden green, not quite navy

1 comments:

Shirley

Wow! She is toooo cute! She looks like she needs a meal and Halloween candy should do the trick!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin