CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas Cheer Challenges!


This was a fun challenge that I just did on Splitcoast. Check it out. LSC189 It is called the Limited supply Challenge. OMG! I can't use my Nesties. Well that right off the bat is a difficult one for me. I also don't think that the bucket of unfinished and left over embellies and half done projects counts as the finish part. I will challenge myself with this limited supply. This is what I came up with. What do you think????
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Karen Stolper- Gingy, sentiment- My sentiments exactly
Accessories: Ribbon, sponge, scissors for my corners, white gel pen, popdots, copic mkrs, gemstone brads Inks: Black, Real Red. Paper: Real red, dcwv-dp, nsu dark red.

1 comments:

Shirley

I love your card and the way you painted it and I like the DP you chose too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin