CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Celebrate life


I saw a similar card on Cammies blog. I just loved the colors and the layout. I don't really card/stamp lift but this was so beautiful. I am also going to make one for a sympathy for a girl at work. She came home from work and found her husband. Gone! Poof. I am sure at that moment that she found him.... OMG! I can't imagine That poor girl. I don't know what I could ever do for her except be there for her. Anyways I will make the card that we can pass around work and take up a collection for her and her family.... How sad.
Recipe:
Stamp sets: Priceless, Studio G- sentiment Accessories: Window punch- lg, sm. Ticket punch, MS edge punches, MS butterfly, Rhinestone stickers, platnium brad, ribbon, pop dots, Copic mkrs. Ink: Going grey, Buckaroo blue Paper: Bashful blue, Going grey, Brocade blue, white

1 comments:

Carolyn King

Oh my goodness...what a shock--that poor girl--I cannot imagine. I will keep her in my prayers.

This is a lovely card--I am sure she will be touched by it and by your kindness at such a difficult time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin