CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Folding card


I hope that you are feeling better. I just made this folding card. I did make a spiral pop up card too. The pcx didn't come out very well. So, I will stick

with this one. My base card is 5 x 10 1/2, and scored at the 1 1/2 inch mark and then 2 1/2, 4 1/4, 6, 8 1/4 inch marks. I layered in on a piece of cardstock. I used the new set from Kim Hughes - comforting hugs. I just love this set. I then used the copic mkrs and colored them all in and cut them out of my cs and adhered them to the folds. The sentiment is popped. You can't see it in the picture. I sponged the background to blend. Very cute. The back side of the folds are blank to write stuff. Hee! Hee! Enjoy. I had so much fun with this card

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin