CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Save the Date!



How Cool is this.! I admire everyone who is a care giver and a by stander that has to endure watching loved ones fade away with this terrible disease Alzheimers. I am a caregiver everyday. I am a nurse in a healthcare facility. I work on a Sub acute Rehab unit but I also work on a Dementia Unit. These people are amazing. I love everyone of them as if they were my grand parents. Even know some of them have no minds left they still are people and are full of love. I love their stories and the funny things they say. I try to help them anyway I can to make their last days pleasent and filled with my love.... even if they do have a clue who I am. Please be educated on this terrible disease. You can volunteer, educate your self ... Take a stand!!! Check our Alzheimer Website ALZ.org

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin