CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Is it Pumpkin Time Already?


I was thinking about the pumpkins this year. How many, where am I going to put them outside, the mums, cornstalks, I made this card for the fall season beginning. I also added this to Gina K Designs, Challenge. Check it out in the forum Septgkdck is the code for the challenge. then just follow the directions.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Verve- artful elegance, Autum harvest, Sentiment- Unknown
Accessories: Nesties, Su! mkrs, MS ribbon, Ribbon, Oval punches, White gel pen, brads , pop dots, scalloped edge punch, corner punch
Ink: Black, Really Rust, So saffron
Paper: Pumpkin pie, So saffron, Rose Red, White CS

2 comments:

Anonymous

What great colours and layout!

Shirley

What a really pretty card. It really gets me in the mood for Fall which is now!!!! Also I think of Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin