CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alzheimers Awareness

BLOG CANDY!!!!
Cammie Has super dooper prizers. It is over $$$$ 1000.oo in prizes. Please do your part and enter.

Right from Cammies Blog: This is her info and My info blended:
HOW YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN:Because of the size of this blog candy, I am going to be strict about the rules! Please follow the all the directions to be entered. You may only enter one time per person but you can make as many cards as you want!1.
In celebration of World Alzheimer’s Day, we are reaching out to some amazing people who deserve to be thanked. ….the caregivers. Caring for an Alzheimer’s patient is HARD work and an often thankless job. There are so many people who help and so—I am asking you to make a card for a caretaker of a person affected with Alzheimer’s. Yes, you can send it to someone you know. If you do not know anyone to send a card to you can send it to the address below (this is the home my grandmother lived in for the last few years of her life. The nurses, aids and support staff there were tremendous. It is such a difficult job and I would love to see them showered with cards!)
To the Staff at the Artman Home250 N. Bethlehem PikeAmbler, PA 190022. (Cammies Grandmother was a resident) Or
The place I work at : Hamden Health & Rehab Center. 1270 Sherman Lane, Hamden CT 06514 (Attnention: Rec Dept or myself (Lesa Soja) and I can distribute them.

Reread the donations above. I really want you to look at all the companies and individuals who gave to this important cause....cause they ROCK!3.

If you have a blog, please mention this blog candy on it. The hope is to generate as many cards as we can for those who could use a lift. If you do not have a blog, that is fine...just mention it when you upload your card. If you cannot upload your card (because you do not know how) that is fine.
Just tell someone about this!)Please, only one entry per person. In your comment please link your card and also list three companies and two individuals who have donated to the blog candy. Finally, be sure to link this post to your blog and spread the word! Don’t forget to include your email address so I can contact you if you win!

Your entry should look something like this:Here is my card On your blog or SCS gallery. Three companies who donated are My Favorite Things, Gina K Designs and Flourishes. Two people who donated are Amy Rohl and Sharon Johnson. I have posted this on my blog. ponsettcreekdesign.blogspot.com

Cammies: Other important details:All entries that follow the rules will be printed out on Friday, September 26 at @ 8 PM (central time) (MY GRANDMOTHER's BIRTHDAY). The entries will be printed out, cut up and RANDOM.CARA will pick the winner out of a box. (I will take pictures!) The winner will be posted on Saturday morning.I will not be posting on my blog for the next few days so that this stays on top. Everyone is eligible to play (even those who donated prizes.) The only person who cannot win is me.
Please note: By entering to win this blog candy you are agreeing to release your email address and contact information to some of the companies above in order for your prizes to be mailed. If you do not wish for your information to be released, please do not enter.
One prize contains peanuts--please advise me before I send it if there is a peanut allergy in your home.If you do not know how to take a picture of your card or upload it to a gallery or blog, don’t worry. Just make your card and let me know that it is made. I trust you!If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them on this post and I will be sure to check back often to answer them. ****Please note---most questions you may have can be answered by re-reading this post!Good Luck! Thanks again to all of the AMAZING people and companies who made this possible.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin