CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Thank You!

I made two cards. One for my staff at Hamden Healthcare and the other for one of my patients family members at work. I reassure her everyday when she comes in to take care of Mom. She is finally getting it that she is a different mom inflicted with a terrible disease and her personality is going to change daily and the education we teach her about Alzheimer's will hopefully help the dgtr with dealing and coping and understanding the changes in Mom. Even though she will always be Mom I want to thank you.

For this blog candy:
My three companies that I love and have donated Blog Candy are:
Kim Hughes, MFT, Ecletic Papier, Verve Visuals
The Three people that I admire in the stamp community- I just love their work!
Cambria Turnbow, Cindy Haffner,and Kim Hughes and all her products
I just wanted to say that I posted my card here on my blog and on SCS.
Check it out.

Recipe:
Set: Love Ya Bunches, Accessories: Nesties, Pop dots, Copic mkrs, Cuttlebug folder- swirls, The wedding collection table confetti flowers, stampendous glitter stickers, ribbon. Inks: black Paper: Choc Chip, Pretty in pink, Bashful Blue and white.

1 comments:

Shirley

Its wonderful work you do. The card is just beautiful. I was addicted to stamping long before your blog, but you are right to warn others. My Aunt succumbed to the complications of Alzheimers and it is people like you that made her life and ours more bearable.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin