CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

With My Sympathy....


I haven't been on my blog in a while. I have been really busy making cards but haven't had a chance to put them up. I was blog hopping and came across a girl Sarah Gough. WoW! She has a great style and I just love the layout of this card. I copied her layout here. If you want to check out her stuff she's on MFT blog.
My boss at work's mother passed away unexpectedly. I thought that I would make here this card. I probably won't see her until next week to give it to her....The thought right.

Deets:
Stamps: None Paper: Bo Bunny- Liberty pad, Kraft, Night of navy, Real red, Ink: black from printer Accessories: Die-Namics, Nesties, SU! Flower punch, TE leaf die, brads, bling, Pop dots, Clear adhesive dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin