CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thanks Gram!


I just made this little cutey for my Grandmother. She has been a god send to let me use her car until I get a new one mine died last week in a crash..... Believe it or not she is 92 years old and hasn't driven in a year or so but still has the car and maintains it and puts gas, cleans it starts it up once a week to see if it runs and believe it still pays the insurance on it. My Mom almost had her convinced that she wants her to give it up and boom I have my accident and now I am using it. I just love her. Thanks gram.
Deets
Stamps: SU! Loads of Love Paper Smooches- spiffy scooter Paper: American Crafts-Margarita, Ballet blue, Yo Yo yellow, Neenah Ink: Black Copic mkrs: Y21, Y26, Y28, C2, C3, C4, C6, R20, R22, R11 Accessories: MS grass punch, Die-Namics, Bling, Pop dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin