CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

I Love you!.. You make a difference!


I am starting to work on my card swap cards before I go back to school. I know that I will be jammed and therefore having a little time now I thought that I would work on them. This is the August collection which we had to make a birthday card. the challenging technique this month is using your initials of your name come up with your design. My initials are "L and S" so I came up with Sunflower, color lemon, and Speckled.

Deets:
Stamps: MFT- More essential Sentiments, Paper Smooches-Falling for you, Heartfelt creations-Aztec Gold sunflower2 Paper: DP-DCWV-fall stack, Canyon brown, daffodil delight, thyme Ink: Black Copic Mkr: Y15, Y25, Accessories: Glitter-Barbara Trombleys elements-earth textures called redlands 26, ribbon, taylor expressions leaf die, Nestie blossom two die, clear adhesive dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin