CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Note of Thanks


Emily had her concert this week. I was so having issues with my camera....Even the camera on my phone would not focus. I guess the photo op was out. this time. Next time. She played very well. I can tell that she is very bored. I hope that she doesn't get discouraged and not want to play anymore. She is a natural and was doing all kinds of projects and solo's and mentoring other students last year. Now she is in a new school and main streamed and they are doing the same book as last year which is already mastered and NO solo's and NO extra projects and nothing to make her special and frankly is a ticket for disaster with Eme. She is a type of child that has to be challenged. We will see. Anyways, I made this card in honor .... MFT weekly sketch challenge. MFTWSC21.
Deets:
Stamps: MFT- Who's that musical girl Paper: Basic Grey- Lauderdale, Old Olive, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Neenah Ink: Black Copic Mkr: B00, E33, E21, E50, C2, C1, T4 Accessories: Die-Namics, Cork, Nesties, window punch, Pop dots, Glossy accents.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin