CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Congrats! Grad!


I finally finished my weekly sketch challenge for MFT. I have been so busy this week. Car problems, extra class to teach, family time and signing up for classes. I haven't had time to stamp let alone work on the challenges. I am trying to get them done today and tomorrow. Here's what I got. Hope you like.
MFTWSC19.

Deets:
Stamps: MFT- Pure Innocence-Sunshiney Day Paper: Basic Grey paper pad-hopscotch, and life of the party, night of navy,So Saffron, pink pirouette, X-press it, Ink: Black, night of navy Copic Mkrs: E17, E21, E50, Y00, Y04, B23, B21, R20, YG11 Accessories: Die-Namics , Nesties, bakers twine, pop dots, clear adhesive dots.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin