CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Life is short, Eat the Icing first!


I was playing around with some masculine colors and then a package came and my little sweetie arrived. Isn't she adorable. Squeal! I just had to play with her. Yummy Cupcake too. My friend that has a Cupcake business is going to get this card. How cute. I also put this card in a weekly sketch challenge. Check it out. The Color Throwdown #139 colors this week are:

Deets:
Stamps: MFT-PI; Hello Cupcake Paper: Crate paper-portrait collection, toy box collection Ink: Black Copic Mkrs: E50,E21, E33, R20, E25, E09, E13, Y35, YR02, YR09, C2 Accessories: Buttons, Bakers twine, scalloped edge punch, pop dots, Clear adhesive dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin