CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Your the Bomb baby!

OMG! Got enough bling on there! I have never used so much. anyways Your worth it!. I made this card for my neighbor. He is always bailing us out when something breaks. When the snow blower wouldn't start, he did the driveway with his plow. and always getting us out of a pickle and WON'T except anything in return...(I know someone else like that! HUM! you know who I'm talking about?). So my DH and I decided that a
D&D gift card would be great. So the inside which I forgot to take a pcx is a pocket in grass and the gift card in there. Very cute. The DH really WOW d him when he got the card... Anyways,

Deets:

Stamps: Riley Moose, KKS sentiments Paper: Real red, Creamy caramel, DP, Wild wasabi, Neenah Ink: Black, Shell pink Accessories: A whole lot of Bling, Nesties, Copic mkrs, MS grass punch, Label punch, Pop dots, Mono ( inside was the zig zag punch and grass punch)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin