CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Big 90! Whoo! Whoo!


I just finished my card for my Grandmother. she turns 90 tomorrow. I really wanted her to have a big! shindig. She totally flipped when my mother brought it up and pleaded with her NOT to have a big party. So, we are celebrating with the family and keeping it kinda small on Easter.
The picture doesn't do this card just. The flowers her look flat and not together. They are so pretty in person. I have taken pcx of this card at different angles, just about upside down and this is the best of it. And the flowers still look flat. I don't like it but it will do pig! it'll do! (the line from Charlotte's web) Heee! Hee OK back to reality. Very cute huh!

Deets:
Stamps: Hero Arts, Kimmie's krafts- sentiments
Paper: Cameo Coral, Apricot appeal, DP, Neenah Ink: Black, Accessories: Multiple flower punches from SU! & MS, Nesties, Copic mkrs, Top Note die cut, Pan Pastels, Label Punch, Bling, SU! edge punch, pop dots, mono MS leaf punch

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin