CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pop goes the flower!



Well the bus tour was this weekend at the PAPERCRAFT CLUBHOUSE. What a blast we all had. I did a Copic demonstration with each bus trip. I sat and explained what Copics were all about and did the technique of blending two different colors with the flicking method. I had a blast using this Hero art flower. I made about 30 of these flowers, All different colors.
Now what do I do with all of them. I decided to make my Mother's day cards and what ever else I can dream up. ( Birthday, Get well, Thank you, Good luck, ETC...) with all these flower toppers. Very Nice
Deets:
Stamp set: Hero arts, Su! sentiment ( Good luck), Stampendous sentiment ( HMD) Paper: A) Only orange, brilliant blue, DP,Neenah B).Garden green, night of Navy, Neenah, Wild wasabi Ink: Black , Night of Navy Accessories: copic mkrs, Nestie, Pop dots, Mono, adhesive dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin