CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter Bliss!




Well this definately didn't line up the way I wanted. Whatever! I just wanted to show you the first snow storm in Connecticut on Saturday December, 5,2009. I thought for sure that I was going to be called into work. Lucky I guess. It came down and then the roads were clear. Beautiful how all the snow was on the tree's/ branches. We had another storm on Monday morning which left a hefty deposit of snow. Working that day so no Pcx. I went into work in the dark and came home in the dark. The trees were bare the next day. Not a pretty storm either. We had 4-6 inches of snow here and other places around CT had none and 2-4 inches. Bizzare. It was pretty anyways.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin