CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Little girl... These are for you!


This little baby is one of the first cards that I have done after the Christmas hurricane has blown through my house. I can say that I have definately been in the spirit during the holiday and now that it is over I can concentrate on getting back into the swing of things.
Let me do this card and then update you on a few things.
DEETS:
Stamps: Hero arts- girl holding flowers, sentiment- CHF Kim Huges collection UR A Hoot Paper: Real Red, DP that is double sided and both were used. and Glitter card stock. Ink: Black, Real Red Accessories: Copic mkrs, ABS-2 , mono, pop dots Nesties, MS flower punch, MS leaf punch, Rhinestone bling (silver and wine) Cuttlebug folder (heart blocks)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin