CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So Sad

I was just informed that all the photo cards that I made for Valerie just before the holidays were all burned up in a fire at her house. She had them on the table. The story goes. She was working a double and her husband was home and was playing cards with thier cousin and and they decided to go to the store and while they were gone he had a candle burning on their table. it was one of those in a jar and well the glass heated up and it exploded on her table which caught everything on the table on fire and creeped into the living room part way. The Neighbor heard the dog barking and detector going crazy and broke into their house pretty much and found the fire. and from there 911 and fire out. OMG! What a bummer. Most of those cards were made with the original photos because I was having printer issues. I would of course love to replace them. I still can't believe it. The best I could do for her is a photo of the cards I made. If she can get me some more photos then I can make more for her.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin