CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Daze!

Today I had a very Happy Happy day.  I got to just hang out on my day off.  I really didn't do anything of importance....well it was a ME day.  I rarely get them.  I always have something to do or some place to be.  I got to just play in my craft room and the bonus was the Hubs made me dinner.  Clams, garlic and linguini Yum, Yum and a chocolate Sunday for desert.  Oh... I am in heaven.
Feel Free to comment.  Love to hear from you.

Deets:
Stamps: MFT- Pure Innocence-Sunshiney Day Paper: Basic Grey paper pad-hopscotch, and life of the party, night of navy,So Saffron, pink pirouette, X-press it, Ink: Black, night of navy Copic Mkrs: E17, E21, E50, Y00, Y04, B23, B21, R20, YG11 Accessories: Die-Namics , Nesties, bakers twine, pop dots, clear adhesive dots, wild orchid flowers

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin