CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Note of Thanks

This is a really nice card that I had to fix up too.  I have been just really going crazy with fixing the old cards that I have hanging around.  Especially now that I look at cards and saying that I could just add some flowers and BAM!  it looks terrific.  I been having a blast playing. Tell me what you think.  Comments are always welcome.


Deets:
 Stamps: MFT-Who's that Musical Girl, Taylored Expressions- It's a Banner Day 2 Paper: We R Memory Keepers- Be my Valentine and other misc scrap DP, Real Red, Pretty in pink, Bashful blue Ink: Black, Pretty in pink Accessories: Die Namics, Ribbon, Nesties, Pop dots, TE dies, Copic mkrs, wild orchid flowers

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin