CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I just Love You!


Happy New Year. I know that I haven't put anything on here. I have Many cards that I have made. Wouldn't you know that the reason that I have not put anything one here is I have been trying to make a new watermark.....For the life of me I forgot how I did it and every time I make one it is not coming out right and with time constraints I have not put any of the cards up....I am using the old watermark in the mean time Bear with me.. Thanks
Thank you for all my Lovely emails and Texts sent to me for my Birthday.. I just loved everyone's thoughts. My phone BLEW up all day and night. OVER 100 texts....Got of love your friends. Again. Thank you all and I LOVE YOU MUCHLY

Deets:
Stamps: MFT Purely Innocent flower girl Paper: Echo park, Choc Chip, Vanilla, Neenah white Ink: Black Copic: E000, E00, E02, YR23, E57, YG09 E55, C1 ,Black marker Accessories: Dienamic flower trio, oval punch, Rectangle nestie, Bling, pop dots, clear adhesive dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin