CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Here's to Good Friends


I had a great surprise this weekend. As you know that I had to spend my Birthday at work, working a double in that god awful blizzard "Bernard" that dropped 28-36" of snow in places. Not a very good week at our house with snow, pain- in the neck, and boredom....Anyways, My BFF/sister Eileen had me and the Hubs over for a Bday dinner and she surprised me....Another friend from my past that faded out and is now back....Love you Glenn. Miss you and I have to say did we laugh and have a great time. Hats off to you Eileen for pulling one over on me. Good job planning.
C4C71 challenge

Deets:
Stamps: MFT-Girls night out. Paper: Designer paper-American craft, Brown, Neenah Ink: Black Copics:E000,E00, C2, 0, E21, Y02, RV02, Rv04, YG11, YG13 Accessories: Bling, Pop dots, Nesties, Ribbon, MS heart punch

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin