CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just a little note for You!


I finally have a chance to play again. I been making these lovely cards for my Mother-in Law. She has many many cards to give out. My Father-in Law. Very near and dear to all of our hearts just passed away. So, I am taking advantage of this therapeutic time of creating. Anyways, enough of that. I just got some new stamp sets from PTI. Fantastic. Many of them have matching dies and coordinating paper. Etc...You'll see I have a few cards here to show ya.

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink- autumn Abundance Paper: Choc. Chip, White, DP- PTI autumn Abundance. Ink: Black Copic markers Sorry, I forgot to write them down. Accessories: Ribbon, Bakers twine, Buttons, Nesties, adhesive dots, pop dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin