CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love you!


I wasn't sure how this one was going to come out and I have to say that It came out awesome. Still having issues to how my camera shoots to a flat object. A work in progress. I did a couple of different techniques here. I wanted to make a peice of wood like out of paper. which of course looks totally different here that the real thing. Anyways, I took a piece of paper, and swiped it with brown dauber and let dry, then swipe again with white school glue- let dry and then over it again with a white dauber ( happen to grab the wrong one which was a pearl. and had to touch it up with the brown again. to hide some of that shimmer Happy accident I guess). Then I could die cut it.
Deets:
Stamps: PTI- Falling leaves, leaf prints with matching die Paper: Choc Chip, Vanilla, White Ink: Kaleidacolor- autumn leaves, choc chip, encore gold, TH distress ink- walnut stain Accessories: Adirondack Acrylic paint dauber (espresso, pearl), PTI mat stack die, SU! label punch, leaf dies PTI, TH scoring tool, pop dots

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin